My Responsibilities at the Endowment:
- Create and manage internal processes that facilitate efficiency, smooth day-to-day operations, and connectedness to the Endowment team.
- Ensure that operations are aligned with policies and procedures relevant to all aspects of the business.
- Set and guide the strategy for all communications, website, and public messages to consistently articulate the Endowment’s mission.
My Proudest Accomplishment:
To have been part of building the John Rex Endowment into the organization it is today.
Before I Joined the Endowment:
- Administrative support at Rex Healthcare with primary responsibility for supporting the legal requirements during the Rex Healthcare/ University of North Carolina Health Care System transaction.
- Office manager of a pediatric therapy office.
- Elementary school teacher.
Education, Awards, Community Engagement:
- BA in Elementary Education from University of Kentucky.
- Completed Duke University Nonprofit Management Program and NCSU Nonprofit Management Program.
When Not Working, I Enjoy:
Being outside, gardening, baking, spending time with friends.